In this section, you will find:
- How to manage Workspaces.
Workspace is where you can use the content created in a Studio. It is a place to create and organize Applications and Shared Infrastructure in Accounts.
You manage the developers' workplace ensuring the infrastructure environment consistency according to context.
- Account: A Workspace is in an Account. A company has only one account in StackSpot but with several Workspaces divided by projects. At one level, the Account context overlaps with the Workspaces context.
- Environments: Pre-defined environments in the Account for Workspaces. It's the place to create Applications.
- Context: The input variables for Plugins and Actions. You pre-filled them when setting up environments. This logic helps developers, they don't need to fill them again.
- Content: All the pieces you create with StackSpot. It can be Stacks, Starters, Plugins, Actions, and Links.
See what you can do in a Workspace
Check the permissions to see if you can configure a Workspace.
- Add Stacks;
- Configure Mandatory Contexts, and reduce complex choices to configure the developer's Applications.
- Configure Workflows;
- Add teams;
- Manage Applications;
- Manage Shared Infrastructures;
- Manage Connections Interfaces.
- Configure a Cloud provider.
Was this page helpful?