In this section, you will find:
- How to use Runtime Engine.
Before you begin
This guide shows how to work with Runtimes Engine. You will learn more how to:
- Select a Cloud Provider.
- Connect AWS accounts.
- Create Infrastructure.
- Deploy a Shared Infrastructure.
See the requirements below:
1. Check/Conect the Cloud Provider
In this step, you need to connect a Cloud account to the environment that the developer uses and where the Deploy will happen.
Follow the steps:
Step 1. In the StackSpot Dashboard, select which Workspace you want to configure.
Step 2. Then, in the Configurations tab, go to the Cloud Provider tab.
The availables environments in this step are already configured during the Account creation. They can be PROD and DEV, for example.
Step 3. Connect your Cloud in each available environments in your Account. Follow the steps below:
Click on the 'Connect Cloud' button of the environment you want to Connect to your Cloud.
Then, you see the Generate Cloud credentials:
- Follow the instructions to generate an ARN;
- After generating the code, add it to Enter the generated ARN field.
In this step, use the Cloud Formation.
- Click on the 'Next' button. Review the information and click on the 'Connect Cloud' button.
Your environment is connected to your AWS account.
Now, you can Create and publish a Shared Infrastructure
Was this page helpful?